Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and rooftop terrace
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parco Acqua Santa, Piscine Termali Theia, and Chianciano Art Museum. Terme Sant'Elena and Archaeological Civic Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a rooftop terrace and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking is free. Additionally, a garden, a TV in a common area, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer hair dryers and showers. TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities that guests will find include phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Chianciano Terme hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1986
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 25 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Villa Dionori
- Villa Dionori Chianciano Terme
- Villa Dionori Hotel Chianciano Terme
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.