- Doc Holliday's Gunfight Palace
- 4 min walk
- O.K. Corral
- 5 min walk
- O. K. Cafe
- 4 min walk
- Big Nose Kate's Saloon
- 6 min walk
- Sierra Vista, AZ (FHU-Sierra Vista Municipal)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This cottage is located in Tombstone. Allen Street and Tombstone Historic District are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include O.K. Corral and Big Nose Kates. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Tombstone Historic District - 1 min walk
- Doc Holliday's Gunfight Palace - 4 min walk
- O.K. Corral - 5 min walk
- Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park - 5 min walk
- Tombstone Visitor and Information Center - 5 min walk
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 71 min drive
- O. K. Cafe - 4 min walk
- Big Nose Kate's Saloon - 6 min walk
- Longhorn Restaurant - 7 min walk
- Crystal Palace - 7 min walk
About this property
Allen St Western Style Bunkhouse
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Our favorite VRBO!
We've been to Tombstone 3 times, and the Bunkhouse is our favorite VRBO we've ever used. The details and amenities are great, and the "energy" of the place is quiet, restful and cozy. We felt like we were at home in the two recliners in the evenings watching the western DVD's provided there. We also enjoyed walking up to the historical part of town, and probably ate 3 or 4 times at the Crystal Palace (Awesome Pizza!). This will be our "go to" yearly place for visiting Tombstone from now on.