Visiting Signal Mountain
Visitors can enjoy all that Signal Mountain has to offer including the parks and art. In Signal Mountain, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Signal Mountain
The picturesque setting of Signal Point and Prentice Cooper State Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Northgate Mall and National Medal of Honor Museum of Military History.
As you start planning your visit to Signal Mountain, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 46 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Trails End is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from central Signal Mountain. This 3-star hotel in Chattanooga features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Charming & Spacious Retreat, 12 Min. From Downtown Chattanooga! is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Signal Mountain. This 3-star hotel in Chattanooga features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Chattanooga Choo Choo is 11.8 mi (19 km) from the center of Signal Mountain. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Chattanooga can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Signal Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 52.44 inches of rain falls on Signal Mountain each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F