Visitors can enjoy all that Sigulda has to offer including the riverfront and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Sigulda
- The closest major airport is in Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sigulda
Notable city landmarks like Sigulda Castle and Turaida Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Gauja National Park to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spa Hotel Ezeri - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sigulda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Sigulda gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F