When you envision a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be strolling through the city center, staring up at the lovely settings or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Silver Cascade is one draw you are counting on most of all. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can recollect, and right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Silver Cascade
Hotels near Silver Cascade
The natural environment offers up an experience that's incomparable, so take a walk on the wild side at Silver Cascade.
It is situated in Kodaikanal, 1250 miles from New Delhi.
If you're looking to stay nearby, you can find 17 accommodation options within 2 miles of Silver Cascade. The Carlton and the KODAI BY THE VALLEY - A STERLING RESORT are only 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Kodai Hill View, is 1 mile away.
Travelers acquainted with words and terms such as, "canny" and 'shoestring budget,' will be pleased to learn that there are some reasonably-priced hotels within close proximity. The Hotel Mount View is a 1 mile walk away and the Hotel Gurupriya is 0.8 miles away.
If your dream trip away isn't complete without a luxurious bed to rest your head, make it a reality by staying at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Discover the top-class amenities at the Hotel Pleasant stay - La Flora and the OYO Premium Coakers Walk. These are only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Refuel, think back to the day's events and fill yourself with a delicious dinner at Akshay Restaurant (Srinivasapuram, Kodaikanal). This restaurant is only 0.3 miles away from Silver Cascade.
Not ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Silver Cascade to do in the area:
- American University of India is a popular community landmark in addition to being a place of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Spending some time at Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal will reward you with a greater understanding of the area's culture.
- If you want a place to quiet the mind, Kurinji Temple boasts a serene atmosphere.
- Bryant Park is a great park for the entire group. Pack a simple picnic and admire the beauty of nature.
- Missing your weekly game? Pay a visit to Kodaikanal Golf Club while you're here.
Expedia's directory of Kodaikanal rooms provides all that you require, so you are sure to get sites near Silver Cascade that you'll love. Get going: Kodaikanal welcomed more than a few arrivals last year. You'll roam confidently once you are ready to reserve, too: numerous explorers recommended their Kodaikanal hotel. Need help deciding? We have all the inside info you need right here.
- "Tidy, neat, and primed to receive you" is how Kodaikanal hotel rooms are managed.
- The staff at hotels around Silver Cascade exceed all target which is appropriate for such a lovely site.
- From family reunions to singles, we've got comfortable rooms for everyone.
As you can see, it's understandable why rooms near Kodaikanal saw extra visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Silver Cascade, we see your desired place in your future.
Learn All About Kodaikanal
With Silver Cascade accomplished, there are still even more activities to see and do in Kodaikanal.
- Kodaikanal is now starting to be recognized after having been hidden away.
- Get educated about regional history, then head out on the town to conclude the adventure with a bang.
- Kodaikanal also knows some things about greeting its visitors with a hospitable hello after an afternoon spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and meet some awe-inspiring landscapes. Planning a journey to Kodaikanal is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Silver Cascade. Reserve now!