Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I booked the Bear Mtn Lodge because it has only 12 rooms and the building looks like an old ranch house. I knew nothing about the beautiful interiors, art work, books, hiking trails and farm animals. It's the kind of place you want to stay at and enjoy, definitely not just a bed for the night. Greatly ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Silver City accommodation! Choosing the best temporary home during your Southwestern New Mexico holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Silver City. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Silver City accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southwestern New Mexico is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Silver City has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwestern New Mexico has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Silver City is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 86% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?