Visiting Silver Star Mountain
Visitors to Silver Star Mountain are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Silver Star Mountain Resort.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Silver Star Mountain
- The closest major airport is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Silver Star Mountain
Skiing is a top activity, and Silver Star Mountain Resort is one place to visit. You'll also find Village Cheese Company and Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum and Art Gallery in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Silver Star Mountain. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- - This 2.5-star hotel features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Vance Creek Hotel & Conference Centre - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Silver Star Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on Silver Star Mountain each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F