- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Mandarin Orchard Singapore is in an area with good shopping. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boat Quay and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer are not to be missed.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Great shopping (1046 reviews)
- Walkable (844 reviews)
- Safe (672 reviews)
- Somerset Station - 8 min walk
- JB Sentral - 22 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19 min drive
- Bar on 5 – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Chatterbox – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Coffee and Crust – Café. Serves light fare daily.
- Shisen Hanten – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Triple Three – Buffet restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
In the heart of the orchard road, accessible to all the mall and MRT. The place is a bit old but in good condition, they are in the process of upgrading the room, hope it will give it a refreshing look.