Get an overview of this hotelClassic Singapore hotel on the waterfront, near Boat Quay
In Singapore's Central Business District, this waterfront luxury hotel is within 2 blocks of Boat Quay, UOB Plaza, the Merlion, and the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
The richly restored Palladian-style hotel is one of the city's most famous historic landmarks. Highlights include verandas with views over the city skyline or the Singapore river, an outdoor pool, a full-service spa, lavish buffets, and alfresco dining by the river.
Pillow menus and premium bedding
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium bedding and pillow menus. Rooms offer wireless Internet access and plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Overlooking the harbor and the river, this landmark hotel occupies a fully restored 1928 Greek Revival building, complete with coffered ceilings, gleaming marble floors, and Doric columns.
Palm trees and columns form a stately backdrop to the Fullerton's outdoor pool. The Fullerton Spa offers a range of services including body wraps, various types of massages, and couples treatment rooms. A hair salon, and a modern fitness center are also on site.
The top-floor Lighthouse restaurant commands views of the city and waterfront. The Courtyard, in the sunlit lobby atrium, is known for its buffets, including a lavish chocolate buffet. The Jade restaurant showcases Chinese cuisine. The Town Restaurant features a riverfront terrace.
The hotel accommodates conferences in multiple large and small meeting rooms and offers event catering. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. The business center is open 24 hours a day.
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has free self-parking and provides complimentary shuttle service to nearby shopping venues. Guests also can catch the hotel's airport shuttle (surcharge) with prior arrangement.
- Hair salon
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 699
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1928
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7524
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Town Restaurant - International cuisine, including popular seafood buffet. Located along the Singapore River. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Seasonal alfresco dining.
The Lighthouse - Chic Italian restaurant on top floor, with superb views of the waterfront, Singapore skyline, and Marina Bay. Lunch, dinner.
Jade - Modern Chinese culinary specialties in an elegant setting.
The Courtyard - Located in the atrium lobby. Japanese and Indian curry lunch buffets weekdays. Chocolate buffets Fridays and Saturdays. Afternoon tea, coffee beverages.
Post Bar - Modern and classic martinis, signature cocktails, light fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Additional restaurants are located at One Fullerton, a waterfront dining-and-entertainment complex across from the hotel.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 52.97 for adults and SGD 52.97 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 180 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 30 per night
- Fullerton Hotel
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Fullerton Singapore
- Fullerton Singapore Hotel
- Hotel Fullerton Singapore
- Hotel Singapore Fullerton
- Singapore Fullerton
- Singapore Fullerton Hotel
- Singapore Hotel Fullerton
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.