EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING AND DISAPPOINTING
Posted Feb 24, 2017
After booking at the Wangz Hotel specifically for it's location as we had family close by to meet up with, we were informed on checkin that there was 'water damage' to the rooms and we would be transferred to The Forrest at Wangz their other place.
Unfortunately it was at the opposite end of town (Novena) from where we specifically wanted to be! We were told there is a pool, you have a kitchen, a washing machine and it's got the top rating on Trip Advisor:
* small room, glass walls to toilet/bathroom
* no washing machine in room - put your laundry in a bag & leave out
* yes had a pool but we had no swimming stuff as the original hotel did not have a pool so useless to us
* staff party in smoking area until 10pm
* 10-15 min walk to MRT lots of steps on road overpass
* water dripping down shower drain all night - water torture
* ran out of hot water in shower
* towels stiff & scratchy
* no bar/dining/room service & no shop close by
* bed comfortable
* breakfast good
* nice staff
Day 3 Manager apologised for moving us but said we'd been upgraded to a Premier Room, hope that made up for it? BUT WE WERE IN THE BASIC STUDIO ROOM - no upgrade, no credit, no gift, no nothing to compensate us for the inconvenience!
Extremely disappointed! Wasted our money, should have gone to a better class of hotel.