Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
This family-friendly Sint Maartensdijk hotel is located by the sea, 1.2 mi (2 km) from Natuurgebied De Pluimpot, and within 12 mi (20 km) of Markiezenhof Museum and Gevangenpoort. Grote Kerk and Grote Markt are also within 20 mi (32 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 24 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. DVD players, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Het Raedthuys
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Het Raedthuys features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 2153 square feet (200 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Het Raedthuys is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1628
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Raedthuys - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Spa & Wellness has 1 treatment room. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10,00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10,00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25,00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10,00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10,00 per night
- Het Raedthuys
- Het Raedthuys Sint Maartensdijk
- Hotel Het Raedthuys
- Hotel Het Raedthuys Sint Maartensdijk
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.