Visiting Sint Philipsland
Travelers to Sint Philipsland will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 371 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sint Philipsland
Places to visit in the larger region include Watersnoods Museum, Natuurgebied De Pluimpot, and Tiengemeten. Additionally, you'll find Maritime Museum and Stadhuis in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Sint Philipsland, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 52 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid is located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Sint Philipsland. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Charlois can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Badhotel Rockanje & Brasserie Lodgers is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Sint Philipsland. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Rockanje can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Resort Land en Zee is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Sint Philipsland. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ellemeet can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sint Philipsland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Sint Philipsland gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F