Visiting Sipaway Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Sipaway Island has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sipaway Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sipaway Island Pier. In the area, you'll also find Balete Tree and Canlaon City Sports and Cultural Center.
As you plan for your vacation to Sipaway Island, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Whispering Palms Island Resort is located in the heart of Sipaway Island. This 3-star resort in San Carlos City features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Estrella Del Mar Resort & Restaurant is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Sipaway Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Toledo City can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Dumdum Residences is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the center of Sipaway Island. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Toledo City can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sipaway Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 58.56 inches of rain falls on Sipaway Island each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F