Visiting Sir Bani Yas Island
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sir Bani Yas Island, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the safari tours. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. In Sir Bani Yas Island, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sir Bani Yas Island
The picturesque setting of Arabian Wildlife Park and Sir Bani Yas Island Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Sir Bani Yas Island Pier to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort - This 5-star lodge features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Sir Bani Yas Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 107°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Sir Bani Yas Island gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 106°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 57°F