Top Hotels Near Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Old Rajinder Nagar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2019
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Hotel Guide
Adventures come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
It's in Delhi, an active city that many travelers love checking out.
There are 74 hotels that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. You're sure to find one you like. Some of the popular ones are the Hotel Jivitesh, Hotel Intercity and Bajaj Indian Home Stay.
If you're like the majority of the population, the splitting up of your budget is invariably a consideration. There are some affordable hotels in the vicinity that will certainly come as a relief. The Hotel Sunstar Residency is a 0.6 miles journey away and the Hotel Red Castle is 0.6 miles away.
Make your stay even more fantastic by booking in at one of the upmarket accommodation options in the vicinity. From the moment you step through the front door, the Jaypee Siddharth and the Hotel Regent Grand will meet all your needs. These popular accommodation options are 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Hardly any tourists can make it through an overloaded day of tours and sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Doctor's Canteen is a perfect relaxation spot as it is near Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. A bit later, you should head to Food Point, Canteen, SGRH for a full dining experience. And finally, head to Hotel Arpit Palace. Have a few wines and mingle with your buddies.
Other Places to Visit near Sir Ganga Ram HospitalNot quite ready to leave? Relax, because there's plenty more than just Sir Ganga Ram Hospital to do in the region:
- Obtaining information and skills opens gateways to different routes, as witnessed at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute.
- Laxminarayan Temple is a holy place embedded with rich cultural significance.
- Aside from being a noteworthy terminal, Rajendra Place is also a visitor attraction here.
- Remember to add Gole Market to your vacation itinerary. Imagine what life was like in the destination many years ago as you appreciate this well-known historic building.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the world spins by, play with the kids and casually lay under the open sky at Talkatora Garden.
Some travelers reach Sir Ganga Ram Hospital by rail. It's just a walk of 0.7 miles from Rajendra Place Metro Station, the most convenient station.