Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a rural location, this historic hotel is steps from Veng Klosterkirke and Sophiendal Gods. Mesing Church and Horning Kirke are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, wedding services, and a garden are onsite.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Sophiendal Slotshotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Year Built 1884
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 4
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 969
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 8 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 320.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 170 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 100 for adults and DKK 50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 170 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 320.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sophiendal Gods
- Sophiendal Gods Hotel
- Sophiendal Gods Hotel Skanderborg
- Sophiendal Gods Skanderborg
- Sophiendal Slotshotel Hotel Skanderborg
- Sophiendal Slotshotel Hotel
- Sophiendal Slotshotel Skanderborg
- Sophiendal Slotshotel
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.