This place met our needs and had some very nice features, but could use updating:
- Good location for the price, good parking, clean kitchen with new appliances, good beds, great bathrooms, easy check-in, good communication
- Close to groceries and market area of Snowmass with great eating and shops. (drive 2 to 5 minutes)
- Everything should work - the blinds in the living room don't work, the fans in one bedroom makes noise, the lights in the living burn way too hot to leave on (halogen bulbs!)
- At the price, the kitchen should be stocked with the basics (salt, pepper, coffee, filters, oil) - the answer we received is we get whatever the previous person left behind (keeping it stocked would be easy)
- Some things are tired: the sofas are very old and saggy, the carpet is very old.
We had to leave a day early because of fires and road closures and the manager wouldn't consider a refund for the last day and he indicated the fire was no big deal through the week. (It grew from 3000 acres to 30000 acres). Without us the place would have been empty as we booked last minute. Even refunding half of the day would have been a good gesture.
Overall we loved the location.