Consider yourself in a fresh place: you might see yourself rambling through the boulevards, taking note of the exquisite settings or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one draw you are looking forward to in particular: Soldiers and Sailors Monument. The day has finally arrived to get there.
Hotels Nearby Soldiers and Sailors Monument
Hotels near Soldiers and Sailors Monument
Time spent at Soldiers and Sailors Monument feels like a journey to the past.
Because it's in Indianapolis, the state capital, you'll be able to delve into everything else that this happening city has to offer.
There are as many as 23 hotels within 0.6 miles of Soldiers and Sailors Monument. You're guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. Some good ones include the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Conrad Indianapolis and The Alexander.
There's no requirement to spend your last pennies on accommodation. There are a number of budget hotels positioned near this attraction. The JW Marriott Indianapolis (0.5 miles away) and the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal (0.4 miles away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
Keep in mind that you have the exciting option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. A local favorite is the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, a walk of just 0.6 miles away. Another option is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
There's no need to go without delicious coffee and gorgeous delights in the streets around Soldiers and Sailors Monument. Auntie Anne's Pretzels is a well-known spot appreciated by local people and visitors alike, and is merely a convenient stroll away. Later on, you might like to get going to another nearby dining spot. Sit down for dinner at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown and sample different food off the menu. Feel free to get a wild night started at Buffalo Wild Wings, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- Whether you live and breathe history or just developing an appreciation for the subject, Hilbert Circle Theatre, a historically significant building, is a landmark you should go out of your way to see.
- On your adventures, make sure that you remember to make your way to Christ Church Cathedral, the most compelling cathedral in this area.
- If you need to jazz up your travels, visit Rhythm Discovery Center, and while you're at it, give your knowledge on instruments a fine-tune too.
- You can find, and maybe attend, some of the region's best events and other functions at Indianapolis Artsgarden.
- The plays and live shows put on at Indiana Repertory Theatre are entertaining representations of the local arts scene.
The close proximity of Indianapolis Station to Soldiers and Sailors Monument can make metro transport a convenient way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Our Downtown Indianapolis rooms furnish all the things you want, so you'll surely get options near Soldiers and Sailors Monument you'll love. You won't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of newcomers in the last year. You can rest assured once reservation time hits, too: countless new admirers approve of their Downtown Indianapolis hotel. Need help deciding? Get all the secret tips you could ever want.
- The staff at hotels near Soldiers and Sailors Monument go beyond all goals, which can only enhance your visit to this dazzling feature.
- We've got it here if you're seeking spaces that are relaxing in addition to clean.
- You'll find Downtown Indianapolis hotels are primed to welcome you with presentable and neat rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Downtown Indianapolis getaways got more visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our vast list of hotels near Soldiers and Sailors Monument, your favored place is waiting for you.
Downtown Indianapolis Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Downtown Indianapolis when you've accomplished Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
- Until recently, Downtown Indianapolis voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of stays mean the time to make your wishes a reality is now.
- Get cultured about Downtown Indianapolis's past, then head out on the town to conclude the day.
- a full plate of action, you'll also realize Downtown Indianapolis is a pro when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
You won't regret planning a visit to Downtown Indianapolis, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Soldiers and Sailors Monument. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes!