Visiting Somers Point
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Somers Point, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Steel Pier.
- You'll find 370 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Somers Point
Steel Pier is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Carey Stadium and Playland's Castaway Cove in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Somers Point. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and quiet rooms.
- Pier 4 Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Passport Inn Somers Point - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Somers Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.73 inches of rain falls on Somers Point each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F