Get an overview of this hotel3-star inn with restaurant and conference center
Popular property highlights
Situated in Chilthorne Domer, this inn is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Tintinhull House Garden and within 6 mi (10 km) of Fleet Air Arm Museum and Lytes Cary Manor. Montacute House and Sherborne Abbey are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free inn features a restaurant, a conference center, and a business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference rooms, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 19 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, ironing boards, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Halfway House Inn Country Lodge
The inn offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 8073 square feet (750 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly inn also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2016.
Halfway House Inn Country Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 1938
- Conference space size (feet) - 8073
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Halfway House Inn Country Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum GBP 5.00 per stay)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay (for stays between 1 February - 31 December)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum GBP 5.00 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Halfway House Country
- Halfway House Country Yeovil
- Halfway House Inn Country Lodge
- Halfway House Inn Country Lodge Yeovil
- The Halfway House Inn Country Lodge Yeovil, Somerset
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.