Get an overview of this hotelRooms with views of downtown New Brunswick
Popular property highlights
In the heart of downtown New Brunswick, The Heldrich Hotel is next door to the State Theatre, near nightlife and shopping, and just one mile from Rutgers University.
Business and leisure
This hotel offers wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour business center. It is also equipped with a 24-hour fitness center.
Rooms at The Heldrich Hotel feature Art Deco style, high-definition TVs, and beds with down bedspreads and 300-thread-count linens.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- WiFi could've been better
The Heldrich Hotel
The Heldrich Hotel offers modern design and eclectic art. A restaurant and bar are on site at this New Brunswick hotel, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
This hotel also has a business center, an indoor pool, and a health club. Wireless Internet access is available for a fee. In addition to a concierge desk, this hotel also offers tour assistance, and a smoke-free environment. Valet and self parking are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2007
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 8.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Christopher's Restaurant - Casual restaurant offering all-day dining. Menu includes creative American cuisine.
Christopher's Lounge - Trendy bar offering cocktails and other beverages.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Heldrich Hotel
- Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick
- Heldrich New Brunswick
- Hotel Heldrich
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.