Visitors can enjoy all that Somme-Leuze has to offer including the golf courses and monuments. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in Somme-Leuze
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Somme-Leuze
A couple of favorite places to visit are Five Nations Golf Club and Sir Hugh Fraser of Lovat Monument. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Hans in the area.
In Somme-Leuze, there are 69 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ourthe & Somme Le Bochetay is located in the heart of Somme-Leuze. This 3-star holiday park in Heure features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- Golf Hôtel Five Nations is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Somme-Leuze can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Somme-Leuze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Somme-Leuze each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F