Get an overview of this hotelCentral Wine Country Location to Sonoma and Napa Wineries
Popular property highlights
Near Sonoma wineries
Location ideal for exploring Sonoma wineries from Healdsburg to Sonoma Valley. Located between Santa Rosa and Petaluma and 45 minutes from Bodega Bay and Napa Valley. Near Infineon Raceway and Sonoma State Univ
Wine country setting
Lush grounds and resort-like amenities include a heated courtyard pool, tennis courts, 2 championship golf courses. Experience "local grown" fare and extensive wine list in Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar.
Spread out in spacious guestrooms and wake up rejuvenated after sleeping on a Sweet Dreams® bed with down comforters and jumbo pillows. Enjoy on-site Starbucks coffee and complimentary warm cookie at check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country
The Doubletree offers convenient access to dozens of premium wineries and charming Wine Country towns. Ancient redwoods are about 15 miles (24 kilometers) away. Bodega Bay and the spectacular Point Reyes National Seashore are a 35-mile (56-kilometer) drive.
Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby. The business center and fitness center are open 24 hours. In addition to a large outdoor pool and a fitness center, the Doubletree offers 2 tennis courts. Guests enjoy preferred tee times and complimentary use of clubs at the adjacent Foxtail Golf Club's two 18-hole courses. Parking (surcharge) is available. The Doubletree provides transportation to and from San Francisco International Airport and Oakland International Airport (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar - Wine Country–themed restaurant. Focus on foods and wines from Sonoma County. Fireplace, view of Sonoma Mountains. Wine bar with large selection of wines by the glass. Seasonal outdoor dining on flagstone patio with leafy arbors. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Sunday à la carte brunch.
The Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country hosts complimentary wine tastings Friday evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The large heated outdoor pool is surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and a spa tub. The hotel also offers complimentary use of its 24-hour fitness center and two tennis courts.
Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country is adjacent to the Foxtail Golf Club's two 18-hole golf courses: the par-72 North Course and the par-71 South Course. Guests enjoy preferred tee times and complimentary use of clubs. Hot-air ballooning, bicycling, and hiking are also popular. Scandia Funland, one mile from the hotel, offers two 18-hole miniature-golf courses, bumper boats, batting cages, a video arcade, and the Lil' Indy Raceway.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 27.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 26 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Sonoma
- DoubleTree Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Rohnert Park
- DoubleTree Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park
- DoubleTree Sonoma Wine
- DoubleTree Sonoma Wine Country
- DoubleTree Wine Country Sonoma
- Hilton DoubleTree Sonoma
- Sonoma DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Breakfast & WiFi
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive a full breakfast in Bacchus Restaurant and wireless Internet access in each guestroom per day.
Must book a stay in a Breakfast & WiFi rate category to qualify. Amenities have no cash value and are nontransferable. Gratuities are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in