Get an overview of this hotelHotel and conference center near Sonoma wineries
Popular property highlights
Old California Charm
In a natural setting rich in Old California charm, this architecturally distinctive hotel and conference center is within 5 miles of downtown Santa Rosa and many Sonoma County wineries.
Fine dining, wines
Guests at Fountaingrove Inn Hotel dine on seasonally changing menus of innovative fare and numerous fine wines in the restaurant, while a lounge offers wine tastings.
Down duvets, LCD TVs
All Fountaingrove Inn Hotel rooms and suites provide pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat-panel LCD TVs, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
In a natural setting rich with Old California charm, this Santa Rosa hotel is within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of numerous Sonoma County wineries. Constructed in 1986, this property underwent a complete renovation in 2007, has unique architecture, and is the perfect home away from home in Sonoma Wine Country.
Innovative California fusion cuisine is showcased at The Steakhouse @ Equus, which also provides a wine list featuring local varietals, locally produced beers and spirits, and artisanal cocktails.
Guests at the Fountaingrove Inn Hotel have access to a seasonal outdoor lap pool and spa tub. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access and tours and ticket assistance. Business travelers can take advantage of 5 meeting and conference rooms, encompassing 6,000 square feet (557 square meters). Parking is free to guests during stay.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel (fines apply for violations).
Guestrooms are in two two-story buildings with no elevators. In addition, it is possible to park outside some guestrooms on the second level.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1986
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
The Steakhouse @ Equus - Stylish and modern decor. Casual dining. California fusion menu highlights local ingredients with Asian influences. A kids menu is available.
Room service - Available from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, as well as 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor lap pool and a spa tub.
Guests receive golf privileges (surcharge) at the private Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club, 1.5 miles away. Running and hiking/cycling paths surround the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Fountaingrove Inn Hotel
- Fountaingrove Inn Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.