Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMarina hotel in the heart of Sonoma County
Popular property highlights
By nature preserve
Gateway to the Wine Country with over 300 nearby wineries, this contemporary hotel lies 2 miles from historic downtown Petaluma in Sonoma County and 38 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Amenities at Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma include an outdoor pool and spa tub that face the Petaluma River. Electric car charging station. The hotel restaurant, Tolay, also provides river views, and features regional cuisine of Sonoma County.
All Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma guestrooms provide signature bedding with plush-top mattresses and plump duvets, desks, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma
Two miles from historic downtown Petaluma, Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma is adjacent to the Petaluma River and Marina and 500 acres of wildlife reserve. The resort-like setting includes an outdoor pool and spa tub that face the river, as well as a marina-view restaurant that showcases Sonoma County regional cuisine and wines.
This property is located just 30 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and 5 minutes from the historic downtown, all at the gateway to wine country, with over 300 wineries in the county to explore.
Women's and men's saunas, cardio machines, and free weights are provided in the complimentary 24-hour health club.
The lobby with a large stone fireplace offers a concierge desk, TV, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour access to a self-serve business center. The hotel also offers 15,000 square feet (1350 square meters) of meeting facilities including a conference center and exhibit space.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 2002
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Tolay Restaurant - Sonoma County cuisine and wines. Adjacent lounge serves snacks and cocktails. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch; bar open from mid-morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A year-round outdoor pool and spa tub face the waterfront. In the complimentary 24-hour health club are separate women's and men's saunas, treadmills, a stationary bike, a stair machine, weight-training machines, and free weights.
A 500-acre wetland park, with four miles of jogging and walking trails—and ideal habitat for bird watching—abuts the hotel. The marina next door offers boat rentals. At least five golf courses are within a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Adobe Creek Golf Course, 18 holes with driving range, is two miles away. Guests with canine companions will appreciate the Rocky Memorial Dog Park, one mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 28.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 28.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Sheraton Sonoma
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma Hotel
- Sheraton Sonoma Hotel Petaluma County
- Sonoma Sheraton
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.