Book your room at Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Get an overview of this hotelHotel and conference center near Sonoma wineries
Old California Charm
In a natural setting rich in Old California charm, this architecturally distinctive hotel and conference center is within 5 miles of downtown Santa Rosa and many Sonoma County wineries.
Fine dining, wines
Guests at Fountaingrove Inn Hotel dine on seasonally changing menus of innovative fare and numerous fine wines in the restaurant, while a lounge offers wine tastings.
Down duvets, LCD TVs
All Fountaingrove Inn Hotel rooms and suites provide pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat-panel LCD TVs, and compact refrigerators.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Fountaingrove Inn Hotel & Conference Center101 Fountain Grove Pkwy Santa Rosa CA 95403
In a natural setting rich with Old California charm, this Santa Rosa hotel is within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of numerous Sonoma County wineries. Constructed in 1986, this property underwent a complete renovation in 2007, has unique architecture, and is the perfect home away from home in Sonoma Wine Country.
Innovative California fusion cuisine is showcased at The Steakhouse @ Equus, which also provides a wine list featuring local varietals, locally produced beers and spirits, and artisanal cocktails.
Guests at the Fountaingrove Inn Hotel have access to a seasonal outdoor lap pool and spa tub. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, a garden, picnic area, and tours and ticket assistance. Business travelers can take advantage of 5 meeting and conference rooms, encompassing 6,000 square feet (557 square meters). Parking is free to guests during stay.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel (fines apply for violations).
Guestrooms are in two two-story buildings with no elevators. In addition, it is possible to park outside some guestrooms on the second level.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1986
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
The Steakhouse @ Equus - Stylish and modern decor. Casual dining. California fusion menu highlights local ingredients with Asian influences. A kids menu is available.
Room service - Available from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, as well as 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor lap pool and a spa tub.
Guests receive golf privileges (surcharge) at the private Fountaingrove Golf and Athletic Club, 1.5 miles away. Running and hiking/cycling paths surround the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Fountaingrove Inn Hotel
- Fountaingrove Inn Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.