Get an overview of this hotelMarina hotel in the heart of Sonoma County
By nature preserve
Gateway to the Wine Country with over 300 nearby wineries, this contemporary hotel lies 2 miles from historic downtown Petaluma in Sonoma County and 38 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Amenities at Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma include an outdoor pool and spa tub that face the Petaluma River. The hotel restaurant, Tolay, also provides river views, and features regional cuisine of Sonoma County.
All Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma guestrooms provide signature bedding with plush-top mattresses and plump duvets, desks, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Two miles from historic downtown Petaluma, Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma is adjacent to the Petaluma River and Marina and 500 acres of wildlife reserve. The resort-like setting includes an outdoor pool and spa tub that face the river, as well as a marina-view restaurant that showcases Sonoma County regional cuisine and wines.
This property is located just 30 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and 5 minutes from the historic downtown, all at the gateway to wine country, with over 300 wineries in the county to explore.
Women's and men's saunas, cardio machines, and free weights are provided in the complimentary 24-hour health club.
The lobby with a large stone fireplace offers a concierge desk, TV, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour access to a self-serve business center. The hotel also offers 15,000 square feet (1350 square meters) of meeting facilities including 13 meeting/conference rooms, a conference center, and exhibit space.
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Tolay Restaurant - Sonoma County cuisine and wines. Adjacent lounge serves snacks and cocktails. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch; bar open from mid-morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A year-round outdoor pool and spa tub face the waterfront. In the complimentary 24-hour health club are separate women's and men's saunas, treadmills, a stationary bike, a stair machine, weight-training machines, and free weights.
A 500-acre wetland park, with four miles of jogging and walking trails—and ideal habitat for bird watching—abuts the hotel. The marina next door offers boat rentals. At least five golf courses are within a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Adobe Creek Golf Course, 18 holes with driving range, is two miles away. Guests with canine companions will appreciate the Rocky Memorial Dog Park, one mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Sheraton Sonoma
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma Hotel
- Sheraton Sonoma Hotel Petaluma County
- Sonoma Sheraton
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Sonoma Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.