Overview of Le Soursacois
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Soursac, Le Soursacois is in a rural area and near the boardwalk. Rochers Noirs Viaduct and Puy Saint Mary Chapel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf de Neuvic and Golf Val St Jean. Explore all the area has to offer with horse riding, mountain biking, and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Soursac travel guide
- Neuvic d'Ussel Golf - 12 min drive
- Arboretum du chateau de Neuvic d'Ussel - 18 min drive
- The Farms of the Middle Ages Xaintrie - 28 min drive
- Towers of Merle - 39 min drive
- Gimel Waterfalls - 44 min drive
- Égletons Station - 27 min drive
- Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres) - 76 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.