Find Hotels in South Beach, Durban
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
South Beach hotels and places to stay
South Beach Hotel Guide
Are you thinking of visiting South Beach?
It is located in Durban, 330 miles from Pretoria.
With 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around South Beach, you're sure to find the ideal place for you. The Hilton Durban is just 0.7 miles from South Beach. Additional popular options include the Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Edward, 0.4 miles away, and The Concierge, 2 miles away.
Without spending too much, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your bags and freshen up at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. Two popular choices are the Parade Hotel, 0.6 miles away, and the Road Lodge Durban, located just 1 mile away.
If you're the sort of traveler who craves top of the range everything, you can book in at one of the elegant upmarket accommodations nearby. Enjoy top-notch facilities and a sophisticated touch when you stay at the Quayside 906, 1 mile away. The Balmoral Hotel is 0.4 miles away and is another favorite establishment among discerning travelers.
Make your way to Sasol Winder Road for a rest, along with a cup of coffee, after a big day of sightseeing at South Beach. This popular cafe is just a few minutes' walk away. For a more substantial menu, pull up a seat at Restaurant - Vintage India Restaurant, another nearby eatery that's popular with diners. Finally, make your way to G Unit Bar. Have a few wines and mingle with your traveling pals.
Other Places to Visit near South BeachThere are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of South Beach:
- Recognized as one of the city's exciting venues for programs, events and courses in the arts, travelers can't go wrong with a music concert or art workshop at BAT Centre.
- Stop into West Street Mosque and feel a sense of serenity wash over you as you admire the impressive architecture.
- There's tons of rides to experience and snacks to sample at the much-loved local amusement park, Durban Funworld.
- Anyone who loves the water will enjoy spending some time at Addington Beach.
- If you're fond of history and the ocean, make your way to Port Natal Maritime Museum and discover displays of historical maritime artifacts.
If you want to take public transportation to South Beach, catch a train and then jump off at Point. The stop is just 1 mile away.