Posted Aug 22, 2016
I was placed in the handicapped room without being told. The coffee maker was never washed, full of dirt and mold !!!!!. I asked to be moved to the second floor, didn't feel comfortable on the first floor and in the end of the hallway, heard , "can't be done". No follow up the next day, After taking the shower the floor was full of water, NOT SAFE....SLIPPING HAZARD. I had to clean/dry the floor. This shower itself was dirty as well, needs replacement asap!!!!!
The price for the room was to much, not relevant to the quality.
The breakfast had not too much to choose from and limited dining space.
I would like to get at least some reimbursement for this "unfortunate stay"