Think of yourself sauntering around the streets of your next getaway, gazing up at the marvellous settings or the buildings wherever you look. But South Canterbury Museum is one attraction you have been prepared for most of all. Right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Where Can I Stay Close to South Canterbury Museum?
Hotels near South Canterbury Museum
You cannot say that you have really experienced a place without seeing some of its culture. South Canterbury Museum is a terrific starting point.
It can be found in the area of Timaru, which is 90 miles away from the bustling city of Christchurch.
If you're thinking about staying close by, you can find at least 14 potential accommodations within 2 miles of South Canterbury Museum. Just 0.6 miles away is the Avenue Motor Lodge. The Comfort Hotel Benvenue and the Parklands Motor Lodge, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options in the area. Placed 0.8 miles from it is the Anchor Motel - Hostel, but perhaps you could also take a look into the Cedar Motor Lodge if you want another to choose from. It's only 1 mile away.
You should make your stay that little bit more special by booking your room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. Be sure to take a look at the Grosvenor, only 0.2 miles away, and the Homestead Lodge Motel, 0.7 miles away.
Before you make your way to South Canterbury Museum, get a caffeine boost at Zest. pizza. restaurant.bar (4A Elizabeth Pl, Timaru Central, Timaru). Try a new menu item, take in your surroundings and enjoy the nourishing food served at The Grosvenor (26 Cains Terrace, Timaru Central, Timaru). This restaurant is also nearby.
Not ready to leave just yet? Don't worry, because there's more than just South Canterbury Museum to do in the area:
- Feast your eyes on an array of beautiful, sweet-scented flowers at Trevor Griffiths Rose Garden. The gardens are a sight for sore eyes.
- To enjoy some art and culture, head on over to Aigantighe Art Gallery.
- The Botanical Gardens is simply a wonderful place to stop by if you would like to see some flowers and wildlife and are searching for a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- Admire the array of flowers, enjoy a soothing stroll and simply get away from it all at Botanic Gardens.
- DB Brewery features tours of the brewery that you are sure to find both entertaining and interesting.
A number of travelers reach South Canterbury Museum by light rail. It's only 0.2 miles from Timaru Station to this destination.
Our inventory of Timaru places to stay delivers everything you need, so you will definitely find venues near South Canterbury Museum you'll love. You shouldn't be the only one lots of people visit from all over the earth. All the inside info you could want we have just a few clicks away. You'll travel boldly once reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Timaru hotel.
- Discover that lodging in Timaru are always orderly and fresh.
- From families with children to newlyweds, we have rooms that are pleasant for all sorts.
- The staff at accommodation around South Canterbury Museum provide great service, as you might anticipate near such a lovely feature.
You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near South Canterbury Museum.
All About Timaru
Once you've done South Canterbury Museum, there are still more things to see and do in Timaru.
- Savor a tasty snack of the local fare and duck into a cute gallery to purchase some souvenirs.
- abundant action, you'll also realize Timaru knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, look into some tours near Timaru.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some awe-inspiring landscapes. You won't regret planning a journey to Timaru, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near South Canterbury Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!