Find Hotels in South China, ME
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Visiting South China
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that South China has to offer. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Waterville, ME (WVL-Robert Lafleur), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in South China
Places to visit in the larger region include Thomas College, Fort Halifax, and Redington Museum. Additionally, you'll find Waterville Opera House and Augusta Mill Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to South China, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 45 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Augusta is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from central South China. This 2-star motel in Augusta features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Senator Inn & Spa is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the center of South China. This 3-star hotel in Augusta features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Augusta is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of South China. This 2.5-star hotel in Augusta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for South China
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for South China is 41.89 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F