Find Hotels in South Dennis, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Visiting South Dennis
Visitors to South Dennis are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Cape Cod Museum of Art, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, and Nauset Lighthouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in South Dennis
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Dennis
Cape Cod Museum of Art, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, and Nauset Lighthouse are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Follins Pond and Scargo Tower in the area.
As you plan your vacation to South Dennis, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 672 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Your Perfect Cape Cod Vacation Home in a Quiet Location, Close to Everything! is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central South Dennis. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Hyannis can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cute and Cozy. 4 Bedroom Perfect House is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of South Dennis. This 2-star hotel in Hyannis features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Luxurious 3000 Sq Ft Located ON Main Street is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of South Dennis. This 3-star hotel in West Yarmouth features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Dressing for South Dennis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on South Dennis each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in South Dennis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Dennis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to South Dennis?
What are some accommodations with pools in South Dennis?
Recent reviews of South Dennis hotels
More trip options
- South Dennis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Dennis Airports
- Hotels in South Dennis Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular South Dennis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Dennis
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near South Dennis, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends