Find Hotels Near South Fork of the Smith River, Eureka from $130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to South Fork of the Smith River
Top Hotels Close to South Fork of the Smith River
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
South Fork of the Smith River Hotel Guide
Discover more of the region with a stop at South Fork of the Smith River.
It can be found in Eureka. If you're staying in the state capital, Sacramento, you'll need to venture 270 miles to experience it.
There are about 2 hotels for you to stay at that will put you only 6 miles away from South Fork of the Smith River. The Arky's B&B and Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel – Howonquet Lodge are some popular places.
Want to begin your day with a coffee boost? Java Hut (301 Fred Haight Drive, Smith River) makes coffee and sweet treats to drained travelers and sharp locals. You won't need to venture too far to come across The Bank (100 West First Street, Smith River). This bar is frequented by tourists wanting to kick up their feet.
Other Places to Visit near South Fork of the Smith RiverMake certain you put aside time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of South Fork of the Smith River:
- If you enjoy the lively atmosphere of a casino, stop by Lucky 7 Casino. Whether your game is roulette or craps, you're bound to have a ball.
- Let go of your inhibitions and go for a run around Crissey Field State Recreation Site, a big open space, built for various recreational activities.
- At Del Norte Golf Course, you can spend the morning playing golf on one of the best courses in the region.
- Need a break from your busy schedule? Go outside and appreciate the refreshing breeze at McVay Rock State Recreation Site.
- Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park is a fantastic place where you can relax amongst nature.