Perfect to disconnect from society! Love this place
- Powder Ridge
- 19 min drive
- Millner Heritage Vineyard & Winery
- 22 min drive
- Whispering Pines Golf Course
- 25 min drive
- St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Powder Ridge - 19 min drive
- Millner Heritage Vineyard & Winery - 22 min drive
- Whispering Pines Golf Course - 25 min drive
- Warner Lake Park - 36 min drive
- Greenleaf Lake State Recreation Area - 46 min drive
- St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional) - 52 min drive
About this property
Xanadu on Private Pickerel Lake
Your toughest decision during your stay will be deciding if you should lay in either of the two hammocks, the Adirondack chairs or the zero-gravity chairs to listen to the loons, the birds or the frogs. You won’t want to leave. Beautiful private retreat on a small, private lake. This spacious lake home has one bedroom and a 4-piece bath on the main level, two bedrooms and a half bath on the lower level, down the spiral staircase. Full sized kitchen with eat in dining area and open living room with wood-burning fireplace. Huge outdoor fire pit. Public access to Lake Sylvia only 1/4 mile down the road for boating, fishing and all water craft activities.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Xanadu Private Pickerel Lake Cabin South Haven
- Xanadu Private Pickerel Lake Cabin
- Xanadu Private Pickerel Lake South Haven
- Xanadu Private Pickerel Lake
- Xanadu On Private Pickerel
- Xanadu on Private Pickerel Lake Cabin
- Xanadu on Private Pickerel Lake South Haven
- Xanadu on Private Pickerel Lake Cabin South Haven
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 8
We loved this cabin!
My family and I enjoyed this home away from home where we literally played games and made meals everyday and night. The space inside of the cabin is super roomy and made it easy to play games and cook at the same time. The bedrooms are really cute with really comfortable beds. The view of the frozen lake and the potential hockey playing was a bonus. Even though the home does not have internet or a tv we were able to actually have two families come together and learn more about one another without any outside distractions. Laurie went over and beyond with how well the Home is fully stocked in the kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms. Laurie also decorated the home for Christmas for my family. We will be renting again! Thank you Laurie for allowing us to have 6 days in your home! Aarin & Dan