Think of yourself sauntering through the city center of an unfamiliar place, gazing up at the beautiful scenery or the buildings all around you. But there is one thing you've been especially anticipating: South Melbourne Market. It has been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it off.
Lodging Close to South Melbourne Market
Hotels near South Melbourne Market
Enjoy South Melbourne Market.
This destination's location, Melbourne, is the state's capital and a place that your group will enjoy investigating.
If you're looking to find a hotel that's within an easy walk of South Melbourne Market, then get ready to celebrate! There are up to 21 options that fit the bill. Some of the popular ones are the Melbourne Short Stay Apartments MP Deluxe, Melbourne Short Stay Apartment at SouthbankOne and Melbourne Short Stay Apartments.
Stash your pennies by staying a night or two at a budget hotel. The AKOM Docklands and the Crown Towers are two well-placed options that can be found 2 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If you're hunting for somewhere to stay that goes that extra mile, you'll find a great range of upmarket options close by. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to elegance and design are the Docklands Executive Apartments and the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Only a short 0.3 miles from South Melbourne Market, Dead Man Espresso (35 Market Street, South Melbourne) offers exhausted travelers coffees and tasty treats. Try one of the specials, take in your surroundings and enjoy the appetizing meals at Mediterraneo Charcoal Restaurant (116 Bridport Street, Albert Park). This spot is also nearby.
While you're in the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just South Melbourne Market to visit:
- Go over the schedule of events to find out what is happening at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Up the ante and head to Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex which features an exciting collection of games, from classic baccarat and roulette to state-of-the-art slot machines.
- Hop on deck at Polly Woodside for a journey into the area's maritime background.
- Organize a visit to Malthouse Theatre if you are interested in plays and other performances.
- Spend the day shopping at DFO South Wharf and purchase the ideal gifts for family and friends.
The rail transport terminal, Flinders Street Railway Station, can be found 1 mile from South Melbourne Market, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Melbourne rooms listed on Expedia have all that you want, so you're certain to get lodging near South Melbourne Market you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Melbourne saw more than a few guests in the last year. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from the insider info you're looking for. Once it's time to reserve your room, you'll do so confidently: all kinds of sightseers approve of their Melbourne hotel.
- We have it right here if you're seeking room contentment plus neatness.
- The concierge services at lodging around South Melbourne Market will be grand, as you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark.
- "Presentable, neat, and prepared to show you in" is the end game for Melbourne hotels.
As you can see, it's clear why Melbourne rooms saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Thanks to Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near South Melbourne Market, your choice place is expecting you.
When you've achieved South Melbourne Market, you'll still have plenty to do in Melbourne.
- Polish off a tasty meal of its regional ingredients and happen upon the perfect market to browse for keepsakes.
- Prepare to notice Melbourne also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its ample excursions.
- Melbourne hasn't been too prominent in the tourism guides, but it is now starting to make itself known.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Melbourne, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near South Melbourne Market from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few all-new photo opportunities!