Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
An older hotel but cost was good. Nice front office staff, had to change rooms it was done quickly.
After a day along the coast including dune buggy riding, we crashed here before heading to the Redwoods. Easy to find on the main highway, friendly staff, clean and affordable. Not upscale but good, solid family hotel.
Great hotel for a good price. Very clean and a friendly and helpful staff. Indoor pool is nice and the complimentary breakfast was a welcomed feast after a long drive.
Rustic older room, clean and charming with sliding glass doors that open to a balcony/walkway. I had a great view of the ocean, the sunset and the huge rock formations!
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly South Oregon Coast hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Oregon Coast escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in South Oregon Coast. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some South Oregon Coast accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Oregon Coast is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say South Oregon Coast has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Oregon Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- South Oregon Coast is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?