Find Pet-friendly Hotels in South San Francisco, CA from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on South San Francisco Pet-friendly Hotels
Top South San Francisco Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
South San Francisco Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to South San Francisco and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Francisco Airport N is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco. This hotel offers a restaurant and in-room balconies. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport at Oyster Pt. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to South San Francisco
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for South San Francisco is 20.08 inches
Exploring South San Francisco with Your Pet
Known for its castle, South San Francisco has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit South San Francisco Convention Center. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Twin Peaks and San Francisco Zoo. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fish Doctor, Pet Food Express, or Aqua Forest Aquarium.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in South San Francisco?
What's the best time of year to travel to South San Francisco with my pet?
What is there to see and do with your pet in South San Francisco?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near South San Francisco
- More Hotel Options in South San Francisco
- More Accommodation Types in South San Francisco
- Hotels near Popular South San Francisco Attractions
- Other Hotels near South San Francisco, San Francisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- South San Francisco Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends