Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel, walk to Sheffield Town Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Sheffield Cathedral, Sheffield Town Hall, and Peace Gardens. Millennium Gallery and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 90 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
- Spotless guestrooms
- High-quality beds and comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Good for nightlife
- Helpful staff
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2227 square feet (207 square meters) include conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Leopold Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1879
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2227
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Leopold Bar - This bistro specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.95 and GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Leopold
- Leopold Hotel
- Leopold Hotel Sheffield
- Leopold Sheffield
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.