Find Hotels in Southampton Parish
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $240
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Southampton Parish hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2019
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Southampton, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and pristine golf courses. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Southampton
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Southampton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Horseshoe Bay, Seymour's Pond, and West Whale Bay. Top activities include taking a ferry and golfing, while Rockaway Ferry, Port Royal Golf Course, and Fairmont Southampton Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Whale Bay Fort and Battery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Southampton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pompano Beach Club - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Reefs Hotel and Club - Our customers like the pool and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Fairmont Southampton - This 4.5-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Southampton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Southampton gets about 57.80 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Southampton Parish?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Southampton Parish, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Southampton Parish?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Southampton Parish?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Southampton Parish?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Southampton Parish?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Horseshoe Bay?
What about the best place to stay close to Port Royal Golf Course?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Southampton Parish?
What's the best high-end hotel in Southampton Parish?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Southampton Parish?
Recent reviews of Southampton Parish hotels
More trip options
- Southampton Parish Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southampton Parish Airports
- Hotels near Popular Southampton Parish Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Southampton Parish
- More Hotel Options in Southampton Parish
- More Popular Hotels in Bermuda
- Other Hotels near Southampton Parish, Bermuda
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends