Southaven Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Robinsonville - Tunica area, there are 6 inexpensive motels among more than 67 lodging choices. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Southaven. Not-to-be-missed sights include Landers Center in Southaven, as well as Graceland and Stax Museum of American Soul Music in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Vista Inn & Suites -Downtown- Memphis
- Located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Southaven
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham West Memphis
- A 24-hour business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Southaven is 16.8 mi (27 km) away
Motel 6 Memphis Downtown
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of Southaven
Super 8 by Wyndham Memphis/Dwtn/Graceland Area
- Central Southaven is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Southaven
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Southaven
As you're sightseeing around this family-friendly area, take time to check out the shops and live music. People visiting Southaven speak highly of its restaurants.
Here are favorite places in and around Southaven:
- Landers Center
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Tom Lee Park
- Beale Street Landing
- Olive Branch City Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Memphis Zoo
- Sky Zone
- Sharpe Planetarium
Southaven is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Southaven
Determine the optimal time to visit Southaven by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 33° F at night
- Average rainfall is 53.66 inches in a year
How to Get to Southaven and Around the Area
|Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) ||Airport ||6.5 mi (10.5 km) |
|Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal) ||Airport ||28.3 mi (45.6 km) |