Book your room at Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly slopeside fun with a ski shuttle
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this hotel in Titisee-Neustadt is in the mountains, 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Badeparadies Schwarzwald, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Ski Arena Spießhorn and Feldberg Ski Resort are also within 20 mi (32 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a sauna.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Free ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Schwarzwaldbuffet - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 18.00 per night.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 16.90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 9.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 15.90
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 8.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 32.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.90
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 01 04 per adult: EUR 14.90
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 1.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18.00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Bonus Card Offers
Book a stay and receive the following:
- A complimentary Hochschwarzwald Card on arrival, offering free access to more than 50 attractions in the region
- Discounted rate for the Schwarzwald Card, offering discounts at more than 100 sites, including a one-day pass to Europa Park