Book your room at Miramar Boutique Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel near Propiano Beach
Situated on the waterfront, this luxury hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Eglise Notre-Dame de la Misericorde and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Propiano Beach. Portigliolo Beach is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a sauna, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All 26 individually decorated rooms feature minibars and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Miramar Boutique Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Le Deck - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.