See yourself rambling around the streets of an unfamiliar spot, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings all around you. However, Southern Hills Country Club is one feature you are counting on in particular. Right now is finally the time to check it off your bucket list.
Find Your Perfect Southern Hills Country Club Lodging
Hotels near Southern Hills Country Club
Don your best golfing attire and take some lessons from the locals on the lush fairways of Southern Hills Country Club.
You'll locate it in Tulsa, a city that attracts visitors from far and wide.
If you want to stay someplace close to Southern Hills Country Club, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 10 accommodation options within 2 miles. Only 2 miles away is the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown. The Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills and the DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also popular.
You can still have a great vacation while staying within your budget. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. The Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection and the Mayo Hotel are some of the most well-known establishments.
If you love to indulge in a bit of luxury, a drive of a few short minutes can transport you to one of the area's ritzy hotels. You'll find superior facilities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Campbell Hotel on Route 66 and the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa/Tulsa Hills.
Before heading to Southern Hills Country Club, stop for a quick treat at WillBros Terminal Company. This nearby coffee shop is a wonderful place to appease your tastebuds. A little later on, you really ought to grab a table at Mr P's LLC for a hearty meal. When all is said and done, find your way to Blue Turtle Tavern and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Southern Hills Country Club:
- Prayer Tower is an intrinsic piece of the skyline here. You'll be able to spy it from a variety of places in the area.
- Let your mind wander back to your glory days as you explore the well-known campus of Oral Roberts University.
- If you are a fan of the arts, your trip will not be complete without time spent at Richardson Asian Art Museum.
- Consider yourself a golf fanatic? You will love playing a round at La Fortune Park Golf Course.
- Try your hand at the pulse-racing table games or give the reels a spin and score a winning combination on the slots at River Spirit Casino.
South Tulsa rooms listed on Expedia deliver all that you need, so you are sure to get locations near Southern Hills Country Club that you'll love. You will not be by yourself, as there were hundreds of visitors in the last year. Once reservation time arrives, roam boldly: numerous guests would suggest their South Tulsa hotel to a buddy. Discover all the information and pointers you could want.
- "Tidy, neat, and set to invite you in" is how South Tulsa hotels function.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got snug spaces for all types.
- The guest services at lodging around Southern Hills Country Club will be awesome as you might expect near such a lovely landmark.
South Tulsa suites got greater amounts of visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. Plus, thanks to our comprehensive roster of hotels near Southern Hills Country Club, we see your number one spot in your future.
South Tulsa Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in South Tulsa once you've conquered Southern Hills Country Club.
- Until recently, South Tulsa voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of visits mean the time to book is now.
- a full schedule of action, you'll notice South Tulsa also is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Get informed about South Tulsa's history, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off the adventure with a bang.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to South Tulsa, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Southern Hills Country Club from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to more than a few all-new landscapes!