Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Mirador Escenico de San Carlos and within 12 mi (20 km) of San Carlos Golf Course and Nacapule Canyon. Delfinario Sonora is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a spa tub, and concierge services are onsite.
All 44 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, iPod docks, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts
Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This San Carlos hotel also offers a library, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sea of Cortez Beach Club by Diamond Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2001
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
La Palapa - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 9 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 6.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Cortez Beach Club
- Sea Cortez Beach Club
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Hotel
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club San Carlos
- Sea Of Cortez Premiere Vacation Club Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts Hotel San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts Hotel
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts San Carlos
- Sea Cortez Beach Club Diamond Resorts
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.