Families will find kid-friendly activities in Southlake, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and sporting events. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Over Texas, and AT&T Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southlake
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Southlake Town Square is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Grapevine Lake to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Southlake. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Cambria Hotel Southlake DFW North - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Westlake can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room iPod dock. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Irving Convention Center, located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, which is 13.5 mi/21.7 km away.
Dressing for Southlake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 36.22 inches of rain falls on Southlake each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F