When you envision your perfect vacation, you perhaps think you'll be ambling around the city center, staring up at the monuments or the lovely settings all around you. Still, Southridge Mall is one attraction you've been prepared for most of all. You've wanted to escape there for years, and now is finally the time to tick it off.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Southridge Mall?
Hotels near Southridge Mall
Spending some time at Southridge Mall is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It is located in the state capital city, Des Moines.
Southridge Mall is approximately 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of the 24 hotels that are in the area. Some of your better options are the Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown and Marriott Des Moines.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably-priced accommodation options in the vicinity. A few establishments that should be on your list include the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel and the Hyatt Place Des Moines Downtwn.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you reserve a room at any one of the higher-end hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling refreshed. You'll find fabulous amenities and a swanky feel at the Holiday Inn Des Moines-Airport/Conf Center and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Des Moines Airport.
The streets around Southridge Mall offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Twisted Bean Coffee Company is an excellent place for a mid-morning caffeine perk. Later on at night, get a table at one of the nearby restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Southridge Mall. Kick back with a couple of beers from Applebee's.
Ensure you put aside some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of Southridge Mall:
- Fort Des Moines Museum is home to a wide range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to discover the events that influenced this area.
- Interact with a wide number of animal species and learn all about the way that they live in the wild at Blank Park Zoo.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can break your average at A. H. Blank Golf Course.
- With a variety of interactive exhibits on all kinds of weird and wonderful topics, a day at Science Center of Iowa makes for a great day out for the whole family.
- Interested in politics? Find a few hours to check out Polk County Courthouse. The events inside this iconic government building have played a huge role in shaping the area over generations.
Places to stay in Des Moines here on Expedia supply all you require, so you can certainly have lodging near Southridge Mall you'll enjoy. Des Moines was a pretty beloved landing place last year, so you won't be the only one searching. You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need. Once the time comes to book, you can roam with confidence: all kinds of sightseers endorsed their Des Moines hotel.
- "Neat, orderly, and prepared to receive you" is always the end game for Des Moines hotel rooms.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine site, the staff at accommodation near Southridge Mall exceed all goals.
- In search of accommodations that are snug plus fresh and presentable? We've got it right here.
It's understandable why Des Moines suites received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. Plus, thanks to our big inventory of hotels near Southridge Mall, you can stay right nearby.
All About Des Moines
After you've conquered Southridge Mall, you'll still have lots to do in Des Moines.
- Until recently, Des Moines excursions haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of reservations has been taking off, meaning the time to make your move is now.
- Use some hours to plan some excursions, and you'll soon find Des Moines also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; next day, drop in on a local monument.
Planning a journey to Des Moines is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Southridge Mall from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few new photo ops!