Posted Oct 11, 2016
Lots of small issues even before the hurricane:
1. Wardrobe too small/short for ironing board, my dresses or long jackets
2. Terrible alarm system on clock, vibrated the bed at an odd hour..had to unplug
3. Ala Carte breakfast on day 1 of stay ,served Luke warm , presentation not good..hot chocolate tasted of coffee..toast not cut, eggs cool to touch
4. Needed maintenance on safe
5. Slow leak in stoppered tub
6. Bill should have been for only around 600.00, but charges do not match the bill. Presently full charges for over 1000.00 are on my credit card due to full prices being charged prior to the evacuation.
Stayed here several times before. Seems to have gone downhill... chip on tub apron.
7. Staff is still wonderful, courteous and tried to compensate with Hilton honors points..but I do not use those points.