Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We had a lovely stay at twin house. The owner have us beach towels, booked our quad bike for us and gave us late check out which really made our one-night stay on Spetses perfect!! Breakfast was lovely and plentiful and the room was clean and comfortable with a nice balcony and good a/c. Would definitely ...
Hotel is good value and conveniently located close to harbour...it is therefore close to the restaurants and the bars. Owner was nice and gave a warm welcome and showed me a map of the area...everything is within walking distance. Rooms are spotless, with fridge and good bathroom facilities. Towels ...
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hydroussa Hotel, the property is charming and beautiful. The hotel is so lovely and immaculately kept and we loved having breakfast in the wonderful courtyard. The beauty of the property is only surpassed by the hospitality of the gentlemen owners who are eager ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Spetses Island accommodation! Finding the best temporary home during your Saronic Islands vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Spetses Island. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Spetses Island accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Saronic Islands is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Spetses Island has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Saronic Islands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Spetses Island is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 12% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?