Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful environment everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you're especially counting on: Spice Bazaar. The time has finally come to tick it off your must-see list.
Find Your Best Spice Bazaar Hotel
Hotels near Spice Bazaar
When you visit Spice Bazaar, you'll discover memories that will never lose their color.
Istanbul, the city it is found in, is a place that many tourists love getting to know.
Dying to rest your head nearby? You'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 182 choices to consider, all just a short walk away. Top ones are The Haze Karaköy, Hotel Sultania- Boutique Class and Hagia Sophia Hotel Istanbul Old City.
Accommodation can often be a big outlay when globetrotting, so why not save a few bucks and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? Placed 0.9 miles away is the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, but you might also want to look at the Pera Palace Hotel, Jumeirah - Special Class if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
Would you prefer accommodation that's a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find a number of high-end hotel options close by. Inject some pizzazz into your overall experience at the Azade Suites, (1 mile away), or the Georges Hotel Galata, (0.7 miles away).
Pop into Hamdi Restaurant - Eminönü (Tahmis Caddesi/Kalçın Sokak No:11, Eminönü) for a caffeine boost before a day of tours and sightseeing. That said, if you're in need of something a bit more hearty, take the short walk to Legacy Ottoman Hotel (Hobyar Mahallesi, Hamidiye Caddesi No:16).
After you've finished with Spice Bazaar, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Venture to Galata Bridge and take in its modern lines.
- Visit New Mosque and feel a sense of calm wash over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Visit Rustem Pasha Mosque and feel a sense of peace come over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- You really can't know an area properly without having insight into its history. A guided tour of the local historic building, Suleymaniye Bath, will be helpful in this regard.
- Make the most of a day off and pamper yourself. Book a spot at Sulemaniye Bath in advance, as you never know how busy it will be.
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is to be found about 0.3 miles from Spice Bazaar and is one convenient way to get there. Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi is the next best terminal in this area. It's 0.4 miles away.
Our inventory of hotels in Istanbul furnishes everything you require, so you will definitely get accommodation near Spice Bazaar that you'll enjoy. Get searching: Istanbul experienced more than a few visitors in the past year. When booking time arrives, you can rest assured: countless sightseers endorse their Istanbul hotel. All the information and advice you could want we can provide just a few clicks away.
- We've got suites that are serene for everyone, from family reunions to couples.
- "Tidy, fresh, and eager to show you in" is how Istanbul hotel rooms operate.
- The guest services at lodging around Spice Bazaar will be awesome as you might expect near such a fine site.
Rooms near Istanbul had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Spice Bazaar, we see your choice place in your future.
Istanbul Interesting Facts and Figures
When you've checked Spice Bazaar off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Istanbul.
- Head out on the town to top off the adventure right; next day, pay a visit to one of the area's monuments.
- Istanbul also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some hours on its abundant excursions.
- Istanbul has been only for those in the know, but it is currently beginning to become more trendy.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a trip to Istanbul, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Spice Bazaar. Book today!